2015年12月23日 星期三

❦ CL② - Winnie-the-Pooh

Winnie-the-Pooh

A.A.Milne
▣ also called Pooh Bear, is a fictional anthropomorphic teddy bear created by English author A. A. Milne.
▣ The Pooh stories have been translated into many languages,   including Latin.
▣"Winnie" after his adopted hometown in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
1928
▣The first time Pooh and his friends appeared in colour was 1932
▣ Pooh is naive and slow-witted, but he is also friendly, thoughtful, and steadfast.



Quotations
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you。"
"Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave。"

Onomatopoeia 擬聲字


▣ is a word that phonetically imitates, resembles or suggests the source of the sound that it describes. 
▣ Common occurrences of onomatopoeias include animal noises such as "oink", "miaow" (or "meow"), "roar" or "chirp". Onomatopoeias are not the same across all languages.


Link
偉大哲學家--小熊維尼

少兒英文--小熊維尼的經典人生哲學

Other Children's Lit.


Honey Song

Quiz

沒有留言:

張貼留言